E! Online (US) - Top Stories

Thursday 7 October 2010

my heart just broke into pieces

it was nice day where i go to school in S.U.B. the mock exam was over and i smell cigarette's smoke around the corridor and there i saw smoke suckers.me and my friend(i'm not gonna tell you) was looking at them and when i go downstairs to the ground floor i heard my friend said 'ey give me some' well he said in Malay. And then he was gone.i think to myself 'is he a smoker?' in the hall where we pray well i don't have a god but i just want to observe muslims how they pray their god.i was looking out to space thinking the same question. The day was over and i'm still thinking that question. after midnight i woke up all of a sudden and my heart just torn into pieces. i'm so desperate right now.
the time i wrote this post i think i'm gonna cry.
Is my friend a smoker?

No comments:

Post a Comment