E! Online (US) - Top Stories

Thursday 14 October 2010

Friends that can't keep a promise

It was on Thursday evening around 3 o'clock.There i was walking upstairs and went up to my classroom.i can't wait to my classroom.after i entered the room,he is nowhere as i expected.I thought he was there waiting for me to arrive at the right time.i looked around to search for him.I feel empty inside.As i look at the clouds while writing a story.It was all puffy and less white.My heart felt different than usual and it fell odd. He promised that he come and i gave his candy to show my feelings to him(I'm not gay). It's a part of me that i can't let go.when i find him, i swear i will tore him into pieces but i will forgive somehow. The reason i forgive him because when he smile he remind me of someone that forgot a long time ago.I can't remember the name but i never forget a face. i will remember someday but not now.That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment